By registering and using this site you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions
By registering with NiPaNiPa and creating your profile, you agree to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information about yourself. You further agree to try to keep this information accurate and up to date at all times, specially regarding your email address, since that is the primary means of communication with you about your account. User profile's are submitted and updated by or with the permission of users. Every effort has been made by NiPaNiPa to provide accurate and honest information. As part of the registration process, you will designate a password, subject to our password security requirements. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential. If you find out that your password or account is being used by someone without your consent, or you discover any other breach of security, you agree to notify us promptly without delay.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. However, by submitting photographs of yourself and any other personal information, you allow any member of NiPaNiPa to view and use this information. Under normal circumstances we will not transfer your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to transfer such information without your consent in the following cases: to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our legal rights, to protect or enforce legal rights of a third party or in pursuance to a court order or subpoena or as otherwise required or permitted by law. This also applies to messages you send through NiPaNiPa. While these messages are normally only read by respective senders and recipients, you agree to disclose those messages to NiPaNiPa volunteers for spam monitoring. Should our filters detect misuse of the site that is not in accordance with our terms and conditions we reserve the right to intervene and take reasonable appropriate action. NiPaNiPa may use the email address you provided upon registration in order to send you regular newsletters, which, however, you can unsubscribe from. In addition, NiPaNiPa reserves the right to edit any listing and post a stock photo of the area in no photo has been uploaded in the profile. The software running this website is licensed under the MIT License.
We offer a platform for registered members to arrange volunteer work and accommodation exchange. Although every effort has been made to ensure the correctness of this information, NiPaNiPa hereby disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors, omissions, misleading information, or any potential problem caused by information provided via nipanipa.com. We do not warrant to offer an error-free, nor uninterrupted nor fast service. We shall not be responsible or liable in case of a dispute with one of our members. You thus exempt us herewith from any claims or liabilities whatsoever arising from or in connection with our service. NiPaNiPa reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree that NiPaNiPa is not and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service. It should be remembered that NiPaNiPa only provides the contact information to enable educational and cultural exchange rather like a classified listing and is NOT a travel agency or organised exchange program. All arrrangements are entirely between the host and the volunteer. If this terms and conditions are not met and you don't use the site with the spirit it was created, NiPaNiPa reserves the right to edit, close and/or delete your account and profile and thereby remove any information and prevent you from using the site. We also reserve the right to remove user accounts if, in our sole opinion, hospitality or help offered by hosts or volunteers is abused. NiPaNiPa accepts no liability or will be held responsible in any way for work or host related incidents under any circumstances. We highly recommend that all volunteers take out an adequate insurance policy and that all hosts also hold insurance to cover any work related incident. We also recommend all volunteers to obtain the relevant visa for the country they are travelling to and submit any questions regarding travel and visas to the relevent embassy in their home country before travelling.
You agree that you shall not
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this service or servers, through, including, but not limited to, the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technologies.
- Provide any information to NiPaNiPa that is false or misleading, that would otherwise hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation. Spanish law is applicable here.
- Violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
- Collect, store or abuse any information you obtain through our service including any information about any other user for any unauthorized purposes.
- Use our services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers.
- Molest, "stalk" or harass any other user of our services.
- Use our services for any commercial purpose especially in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("Spam") or advertisements.
- Assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NiPaNiPa and its volunteers, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and expert fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the services, or your violation of these terms.
You are responsible for all the content you upload, download, and otherwise copy, distribute and display using the service. You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload, download and otherwise copy, distribute and display. Content provided to you by others, or made available through websites, magazines, books and other sources, may be protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, downloaded, or otherwise copied, distributed or displayed without the consent of the copyright owner or as otherwise permitted by law.
You agree that you shall not post or submit any content that
- Is libelous.
- Contains nudity, pornography, pedophile or sexually explicit content.
- Is in any way discriminating against ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups by stereotypical depiction or otherwise.
- Contains offensive language or images.
- Glorifies violence and the use of drugs or characterize either as acceptable or desirable.